Visa and Border Measures Information
Currently, all foreign nationals who wish to newly enter Japan need to get a visa.
We will support VISA procedure for those who meet the following criteria.
- Online registration has been completed.
- Registration fee has been paid.
- Abstract has been submitted.
If you meet the above requirements and need documents for VISA to attend the conference in person, please complete steps (1) and (2) below by September 1.
We encourage early processing, regardless of the due date.
- Please let us know via email that you will be attending the workshop onsite.
Mail to: wirms2022[atmark]spring8.or.jp, atmark=@
- After confirming the requirements, we will send you an e-mail with documents to grasp your itinerary and information. Please fill out and send them back to us.
Based on the documents in (2), we apply to ERFS (the Entrants, Returnees Follow-up Systems), receives the certificate for completion of registration, and sends it to you. The VISA can be obtained by taking it to your nearest Japanese Embassy Consulate General in your country.
We strongly recommend that you purchase insurance to cover COVID19 situations until you return your home country.
Please confirm a necessary procedure of the entry into Japan through the following pages.
Border Measures Japan <2022/6/1～>
Measures for Resuming Cross-Border Travel
We appreciate if you could confirm the latest information of Japanese COVID-19 border measures on the sites frequently.